4 bedroom detached house for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
- Superb large detached chalet of approx. 2,500sqft
- Magnificent large plot of approx. ½ acre
- Five double bedrooms
- Four luxuriously appointed bath/shower rooms (three en-suite)
- Superb open plan kitchen/dining room looking out over the gardens
- Raised sitting room accessed from the main kitchen/dining area
- Gas fired central heating & upvc double glazed windows, stylish décor throughout
- Integral double garage with further garage door to the rear giving access to the garden
- Plenty of off-road parking
- Peaceful location with an outstanding plot and setting
A stylish detached chalet with exceptional accommodation totalling 2,500sqft which stands in an elevated position overlooking a magnificent plot of approx. ½ acre. Beautifully presented throughout with excellent living space and up to five bedrooms if required, this lovely home is tucked away in a peaceful position just a stone´s throw from Highcliffe castle golf course over which there is a pretty walk to the beach and is within the Highcliffe school catchment are with the village centre being approximately three quarters of a mile distant. A first class chalet on a wonderful plot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55121033.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327001959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.