2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Raunds, Wellingborough
Sold STC £140,000
- Semi-detached Period House
- Two bedrooms
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Outhouse Building
- Conveniently Located
A charming double fronted Victorian home located with easy reach of the town centre and amenities, also has many retained period features and a lovely rear garden. Comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. electric gates give access to rear garden and outhouse.
UPVC double glazed door with decorative glazing inset to front aspect. Ceramic tiled floor, stairs rising to first floor and doors leading to the lounge and kitchen/dining room.
Lounge 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature cast iron open fireplace with tile inset and timber mantel. Wooden flooring, radiator, TV point, built in cupboard housing gas meter.
Fitted kitchen with a range of pine fronted base units with tiled work surfaces over. Space for a range cooker with tiled splashback, extractor hood over, tiled floor, concealed wall mounted boiler. Single glazed window to rear aspect, glazed door to side aspect which leads to the rear garden. Further range of maple effect wall and base units, Belfast sink with mixer tap over,space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Feature beams to ceiling, radiator, feature fireplace with electric wood burning effect stove, telephone point, cupboard housing electric meter and consumer unit, intercom system for front gates, double glazed window to front aspect.
Single glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft space, radiator and doors to master bedroom, bedroom two and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, feature stripped floor boards.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in single cupboard, radiator, wall panelling to dado height, painted floor boards.
Obscure single glazed window to rear aspect, fitted white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with shower over and shower screen, wall tiling to full ceiling height , heated towel rail.
To the side of the property is a hardstanding area for a vehicle, electric wooden gates giving access to the front of the property.
Enclosed by timber fencing and brick walling. Traditional brick paving patio area, well stocked borders, steps lead to shaped lawn, feature pond. Outside tap and security lighting
Single glazed window to side aspect, and door to front aspect, power and light connected, could be used for a home office or just storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55121317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.