3 bedroom detached house for saleCorser Street, Dudley, DY1
Offers in Excess of
- A Three Bed Detached Home
- Large Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Separate dining area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- House Bathroom With Seperate WC
- Rear Garden WIth Patio And Lawn
- Driveway to the front
- MUST BE VIEWED
- EPC - D
We are pleased to offer this Three bedroom detached home benefiting from no upward chain, having a driveway (with room for two cars) leading to the entrance hallway, a large lounge and fitted kitchen with separate dining area. Stairs lead to the first floor landing, having three good sized double bedrooms and house bathroom, with separate WC. The rear outside has patio area, lawn with various shrubs and borders with brick built shed. MUST BE VIEWED. EPC – D.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrance Hall .
Lounge 5.36m x 3.76m (17`7 x 12`4). Having double glazed french doors to the rear.
Kitchen/Diner Area 7.57m x 2.29m (24`10 x 7`6).
First Floor Landing .
Bedroom One 3.15m x 3.1m (10`4 x 10`2).
Bedroom Two 2.95m x 2.82m (9`8 x 9`3).
Bedroom Three 3m x 2.34m (9`10 x 7`8).
House Bathroom . Having shower over the bath.
Rear Garden . Having Patio area, lawn with various shrubs and borders with brick built shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.