2 bedroom flat for saleSt James Court, New Bird Street, Baltic Triangle, Liverpool. *Stamp duty paid on 1st Phase release*
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious two bedroom apartment with roof terrace
- Luxury apartments with balconies and roof terraces
- Elevated landscaped private gardens for residents
- Stunning city scape views from top floor apartments
- Under croft parking available
- Stylish furniture packages available
- Located in Liverpool's Baltic triangle
- 10 Minute walk to Liverpool one shopping centre and the business district
- Available for owner occupiers or investment purchase
- Full management and guaranteed rent packages available
marshall property are delighted to offer for sale this luxurious two bedroom apartment in St James court which is 743 square feet.
St James court is a prime residential development in the Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool city centre. The Baltic triangle has quickly made a name for itself as Liverpool's 'cultural quarter' offering a mix of trendy bars, restaurants, cafes and digital businesses. The Baltic triangle is a place to Live, work and play and is currently seeing a huge surge in residential demand.
St James Court will offer 157 studio, one and two bedroom apartments to the market. All apartments will be finished to a very high standard to ensure the development appeals to professionals looking for a fantastic place to live. St James court focuses on tranquil living with large apartment floor spaces, Balconies, roof terraces and landscaped gardens. St James court will create a place where residents can interact, relax, unwind and enjoy living.
Under croft parking is available and we can also offer stylish furniture packages.
Please call our city office on 0151 7331879 to make a reservation or to obtain further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6950710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.