2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHampton
- situated in the heart of the village
- beautifully presented and refurbished end of terrace
- select courtyard development
- gas central heating and double glazing
- 2 excellent bedrooms
- garage with power
- mainly walled patio style garden
- NO CHAIN
A refurbished 1959 built end of terrace two storey town house forming part of a select courtyard development set well back from the road and offering larger than average accommodation. Gas fired central heating, double glazing, woodblock flooring, spacious living/dining room with fireplace, well equipped 'shaker' style garden aspect kitchen with appliances, utility area, two excellent bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, contemporary style bathroom with shower (less than 3 months old) Garage with power and mainly walled patio style rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9559270_7235384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.