3 bedroom town house for saleLee Warner Road, Swaffham
Sold STC £178,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom three storey town house
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Enclosed garden and garage
- Bay fronted living room and breakfast room
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Good size in a good spot
A three bedroom town house with a good sized garden and garage with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Lee Warner Road is a modern Tailor Wimpey estate on the edge of Swaffham with an array of modern family homes that is convenient for both the schools and the town centre. Located in the middle of the development is a three bedroom, three storey, bay-fronted townhouse with accommodation comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. There is a private rear garden and detached garage. The property has NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Half obscure frosted patterned glass double glazed front door with courtesy lantern leads into the
Sitting Room 13' 6" x 13' 8" measured into bay window ( 4.11m x 4.17m measured into bay window )
Two radiators. Oak effect Pergo floor. UPVC double glazed bay window with wooden blinds. Television and FM point plus satellite point. Telephone point. Smooth ceiling and coving. Door to
Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Smooth ceiling and coving. Oak effect Pergo floor. Door to
Kitchen/ Dining Room 18' max x 13' 6" extending to 8' 2" min ( 5.49m max x 4.11m extending to 2.49m min )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching floor and wall units with glass display cabinet. Built in brushed stainless steel double electric oven. Fitted four burner gas hob. Cooker hood over in canopy matching the kitchen units. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing matching. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for tall fridge/freezer. Work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Oak effect Pergo floor. Two radiators. Space for dining room table. Smooth ceiling and coving. Six inset ceiling spot lights. Two double glazed Velux windows. UPVC double glazed double doors with matching side light windows with wooden venetian blinds overlook the rear garden.
Pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC. Radiator. UPVC double glazed obscure glass window. A range of floor units with three doors and worktop above. Smooth ceiling and coving.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor. Smooth ceiling and coving. Radiator. Doors to bedrooms 2 and 3 and family bathroom.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.11m max x 2.69m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows both with wooden venetian blinds. Radiator. Smooth ceiling and coving. Built in wardrobe cupboard with two doors, hanging rail and shelf. Television point. FM point
Bedroom 3 6' 8" + door recess x 9' 11" ( 2.03m + door recess x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window with wooden venetian blinds. Television point. FM point. Telephone point. Smooth ceiling and coving. Radiator.
Panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower curtain and rail. Pedestal hand wash basin. Low level WC. Extensively tiled splashbacks. Shaver socket. Extractor fan. UPVC double glazed obscure glass window. Smooth ceiling and coving. Two inset ceiling spot lights. Radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Smooth ceiling and coving. Door to
Master Bedroom 11' 11" max x 13' 6" max narrowing to 5' 6" min ( 3.63m max x 4.11m max narrowing to 1.68m min )
Sloping ceiling @ 3ft 7in
Cupboard housing the gas boiler for the central heating and hot water. Built in walk in wardrobe cupboard with hanging rail and shelf and light with two doors. Smooth ceiling. UPVC double glazed window with wooden venetian blinds. Double glazed Velux window. Two radiators. Television point. FM point. Door to
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled double shower cubicle. Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashback. UPVC double glazed obscure glass window with deep tiled sill. Radiator. Shaver socket. Extractor fan. Smooth ceiling and coving.
To the front of the property is a shingled border. The garage and parking is in a courtyard close to the side of the property. The garage is en-block. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a paved patio and paved path. 5ft 10in fencing surrounds the garden giving a high degree of privacy and there is a gate giving access to outside.
From Swaffham town centre proceed on London Street and onto Brandon Road. Opposite the High School which will be on your right hand side take a turning left into Merryweather Road and then first left into Lee Warner Road. Follow this road all the way round to the right in a horseshoe shape. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55122490.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM103895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.