4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarton Moor Road, Nunthorpe
Sold STC £465,000
- Edwardian Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Approximately 1/3 of an Acre Plot
- Planning Permission For a Four Bedroom Detached Home Within the Grounds
- Detached Garage Block & Workshop/Games Room to the Rear
- Stunning Entrance Hall
- 2,653 Sq Ft Approximately of Accommodation
- Heart of Nunthorpe
- Close to Local Shops & Transport Links
- Catchment Area For Nunthorpe Schools
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms
Fine example of a period Edwardian residence that occupies an exceptional site extending to approximately 1/3 of an acre and retains many of its original features. Offers stunning spacious accommodation of approximately 2,653 sq ft and is located in the heart of Nunthorpe offering easy access to local shops and transport links. The property also comes with outline planning permission for a detached home to be built within the grounds. One of our favourite features is the stunning entrance hall retaining its original panelling and arched stain glass window. Further accommodation includes an entrance vestibule, cloakroom, three spacious reception rooms, kitchen breakfast room with walk-in pantry, utility room, WC and storage room. The first floor accommodates four bedrooms, bathroom, separate shower room and a large landing - again with the original stain glass window that reflects light and colour over this stunning area. Externally, the property is set within beautiful established landscaped grounds with separate lawned areas and established borders. Sweeping driveway offers ample off road parking and gives access to the garage block with over workshop/games room/studio and an adjoining single garage. This is rare opportunity to purchase such a stunning home. Please call our Nunthorpe office on 01642 955625 to arrange your viewing appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55122778.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN160154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.