3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hawthorns, Greenacres, Aylesford, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family house
- In need of a total makeover
- Not for the faint hearted
- Close to shops & schools
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Fantastic potential to put your own stamp on this semi detached house in Greenacres. The property needs a full refurbishment and total makeover including the gardens. Someone with the skill and know how can transform this basic shell and bring it back to life. The house is screaming out to be extended whilst the regeneration is taking place (consents required); cutting out the expenses of moving later on by extending to your very own design and needs.This part of Aylesford is hugely popular and families that have bought here usually remain in the area for many years as it's an ideal place to raise a family.There are a few shops just around the corner where you could buy a few daily essentials or if you don't fancy cooking one evening grab a fish and chip supper!There is a pleasant park literally at the end of the road where I'm sure the family dog will get to love.Rarely do you get the chance to pick up a home like this one that could really be turned into something special; so don't lose out make your sealed bid count.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'9 x 10'3 (3.58m x 3.13m)
- Dining Room: 11'5 x 9'7 (3.48m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen: 13'7 x 7'10 (4.14m x 2.39m)
- Lean To: 17'7 x 8'2 (5.36m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 8'2 (3.25m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 8'4 (2.67m x 2.54m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55123636.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12931672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.