4 bedroom town house for saleLattimer Place, Chiswick, W4
- Stunning family home laid out over four floors
- Four bedrooms (two with en suite bathrooms)
- Light and airy kitchen/diner
- Large reception room
- Three bathrooms
- Ground floor utility room and cloakroom
- Off street parking with garage/store
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
riverhomes are delighted to bring to market this stunning four bedroom, family home. Laid out over four generously proportioned floors, the property, which is offered in excellent condition, briefly comprises of a spacious light and airy kitchen/diner, a large reception room, four bedrooms (two with en suite bathrooms), utility room, family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom. Further benefits include low maintenance, private front and rear gardens, off-street parking and garage/storage. Lattimer Place is located within the desirable Corney Reach Development and is within a short walking distance of the River Thames with all its pubs and leisure activities available. Corney Reach is situated just off the A316/A4 for easy transport links both into and out of London. EPC rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55124161.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 38623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, West London office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.