1 bedroom flat for saleHoola Building, Royal Victoria Dock, E16
- 1 bed/1 bath
- 1st floor elevation
- 635 sq.ft* internally
- South-east facing aspects
- Private Balcony measuring 75 sq.ft*
- Concierge & Residents Gym
- Excellent transport links via Royal Victoria DLR & new Crossrail Interchange
- Great access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2016 | *approximate only
Presenting this one bedroom, one bathroom apartment on the 1st floor. With 635 sq.ft of space this south east facing property benefits from a spacious balcony measuring 75 sq.ft*.
Hoola, as a development, has been designed with a difference. Departing from the angular architecture that defines many new developments, Hoola has smooth curves which echo the ripples of the river Thames and the Royal Victoria Docks.
Moments away is the Royal Victoria DLR and the new Crossrail Interchange. In addition, residents of Hoola will benefit from easy access to Canary Wharf.
Hoola offers residents a range of amenities which include residents' business lounge, a gym and concierge services. In addition, there are communal landscaped gardens for residents to enjoy.
Being situated in Royal Victoria Docks means that residents will be not only surrounded by water but also minutes away from the Quays and all that area has to offer.
Estimated Completion: October 2016 | *Approximate only
For further information about this apartment and the development as whole, including images, please get in touch with our dedicated sales team.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55126111.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.