3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarsh Lane, Barton-Upon-Humber
- Three bedroomed centre terraced traditional town house with gardens
- Updating and improvement required
- Through lounge/diner
- Pine kitchen, ground floor bathroom
- Three bedrooms to first floor
- EPC RATING: E
::: CONVENIENT FOR TOWN CENTRE AMENITIES - NO CHAIN :::
Excellent development potential. Priced to reflect the degree of modernisation required this traditional three bedroomed centre terraced house has the benefit of gardens to the rear. Internal inspection reveals a through lounge/diner with central stairway, pine effect kitchen and ground floor bathroom with three piece suite in blue. To the first floor there are two double and one single bedrooms and the property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows. An excellent investor opportunity, convenient for the town centre amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55130482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6864893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.