2 bedroom terraced house for saleCheviot Road, LIVERPOOL
- Guide Price £100,000 to £110,000
- Garden to Rear with Off Road parking
- Gas Central Heating with UPVC Double Glazing
- Kitchen/Diner with French Door to rear
- Perfect First Time Buyer Home
- Viewing Essential to Appreciate
Modern two bedroom mid town house which is ideally located for the transport links and the city centre, The property features UPVC windows with a gas central heating system and is ideally positioned for a first time buyer / young family starter home.
Jones Chapman are the agent of choice looking to market this modern two bedroom mid townhouse which is situated in a popular location, the property has an inviting living area with a bright kitchen diner giving views to the rear garden. Ideally positioned for either a first time buyer or investor this modern property enables the buyer the opportunity to purchase a well finished property in a popular location, Briefly configured as: Vestibule, lounge, kitchen / diner, to the first floor we have two bedrooms and a family bathroom, gardens to the rear with off road parking to the front. Viewing advised.
Door to the front, radiator, wooden flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" x 14' ( 3.91m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, hardwood flooring, stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen (irregular Shape )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window and french doors to the rear.
Loft access, smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 12' 10" into alcove ( 3.15m x 3.91m into alcove )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in storage, laminate style flooring.
Bedroom Two 7' 2" x 12' 1" ( 2.18m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear, laminate style flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath with shower over, inset lighting, low level W.C.
Off road parking.
Flagged patio and part lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55130812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.