6 bedroom detached house for saleLewin Road, London
- Chain Free
- In Excess of 3,700 sq ft
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Large Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
- Contemporary Glazed Extension to Rear
NOW EXCHANGED CONTRACTS! Contact Barnard Marcus if you're considering (or currently struggling) to sell your property in SW16.
A magnificent, substantial six bedroom detached period family house for sale located on a premier road close to Streatham Common and Streatham Stations, the open spaces of Streatham Common and the cafes, bars and restaurants of Streatham High Road and Greyhound Lane. The impressive accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises characterful reception room with Liberty wall paper and feature fireplace, one further reception room, kitchen/dining room, conservatory and a mature 85' rear garden. On the first floor are three double bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite bathroom with a further two bedrooms and bathroom on the second floor. The property further benefits from an integral garage which has been extended above and behind to offer a flexible living space currently laid out as another reception room, a mezzanine level used as a gym and a sixth bedroom that could work well as a guest or au pair suite. In addition there is a cellar, paved driveway offering off-street parking and no onward chain.
Reception Room 13' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.56m )
Study 12' 10" x 12' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.84m )
Reception Room 21' 1" x 14' ( 6.43m x 4.27m )
Kitchen 22' 3" x 13' 3" ( 6.78m x 4.04m )
Bedroom 18' 3" x 13' 1" ( 5.56m x 3.99m )
Bedroom 20' 8" x 13' ( 6.30m x 3.96m )
Bedroom 13' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.06m x 4.09m )
Bedroom 13' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 16' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.90m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
Gym 13' 7" x 8' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.62m )
Garage 17' 5" x 16' 4" ( 5.31m x 4.98m )
Cellar 12' 5" x 6' ( 3.78m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55130824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.