3 bedroom terraced house for saleRavenswood Drive, Brighton
- Mid Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- Two Bathrooms
- Private Driveway and Rear Garden
- Set in the heart of Woodingdean
- CALL NOT TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
Mid Terraced Three Bedroom House in the heart of Woodingdean which is close to local amenities and schools. This property benefits from a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, kitchen and dining area. Also the added bonus of a low maintenance garden to the rear. CALL US NOW !!
A wonderful location of Woodingdean close to local stores and amenities as well as being near local primary schools, we have FOR SALE this Three Bedroom Mid Terraced property. The benefits of the house have to start as soon as you approach it, with a large private driveway with parking for several vehicles. Once you step inside you will find a nice sized lounge and a kitchen with Dining Area leading to the rear garden. Upstairs there a two good sized bedrooms with the third bedroom being on the ground floor. CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
Lounge 16' 11" max x 10' 5" max ( 5.16m max x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Telephone and TV point. Radiator.
Kitchen/dining Area 17' 11" x 10' max ( 5.46m x 3.05m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Double glazed window to the rear. Sink with drainer. Gas oven and gas hob. Worksurfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Partly tiled. Telephone and TV point. Wooden flooring. Two radiators. Double doors leading from Dining Area to garden.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 3' 8" ( 2.18m x 1.12m )
Plumbing for washing machine. Cupboards. Door leading to bathroom.
Bedroom 2 7' 5" x 14' 11" max ( 2.26m x 4.55m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' x 10' 5" max ( 4.57m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to the front and rear. Space for built in cupboard. Telephone and TV point. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Wash hand basin. Double show cubicle. Low level WC. Shaver point. Fully tiled walls. Towel rail.
Double glazed window to the rear. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level WC. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled. Radiator.
Block paved driveway with parking for several vehicles.
Step to Patio area leading to decked area with balustrade to the rear. Enclosed by panel fencing and wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55130833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGD101831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Woodingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.