2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodrouffe Terrace, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2EH
- Double Fronted
- 2 Bedroom Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
A double fronted two double bedroom terraced house situated within walking distance of St Nicholas Retail Park and within walking distance of Carlisle City Centre. Ideal for a wide range of buyers. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The spacious accommodation briefly comprises: Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven, Wetroom/Wc. Stairs to Landing, 2 Bedrooms and a Study. Externally there is a Utility area to the rear with a yard. To the front there is artificial grass and flower beds. No onward chain.
* Double Fronted
* 2 Bedroom Terraced House
* Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
* No Onward Chain
* Living Room: 3.56m x 3.29m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
* Dining Room: 3.9m x 3.7m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
* Kitchen: 3.85m x 1.77m (12' 8" x 5' 10")
* Wet Room/WC
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom: 5.48m x 3.33m (18' x 10' 11")
* Bedroom: 5.48m x 3.49m (18' x 11' 5")
* Study: 2.36m x 1.96m (7' 9" x 6' 5")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55130857.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.