2 bedroom flat for saleBromyard Avenue, Acton, W3
- Ample hallway storage cupboard with utility space
- Open-plan living room with dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double glazed windows
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second smaller, but good-sized bedroom
- Chic bathroom with over bath shower and heated rail
Situated on the third floor of a popular residential gated development which further benefits from concierge services and communal gardens, a bright and well proportioned two bedroom flat presented to a great standard.
Local amenities can be found along The Vale and at Westfield Shopping Centre, a short distance away. Acton Central is the nearest station with National Rail links, and the A40 offers rapid road links into and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 990075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.