2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePendle Cottages, Twiston, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 4DB
- A spacious semi-detached cottage
- Fantastic location, superb views
- 2 large double bedrooms, bathroom
- Conservatory, off-road parking
- Living room, dining kitchen
- Central heating, double glazing
- Now requiring modernisation
- 89 m2 (954 sq ft) approx.
A large L-shaped semi-detached cottage situated in the sought after rural village of Twiston. Very rare to the market, the property now requires modernisation but offers great scope for upgrading or potentially extending, subject to permissions. The property enjoys superb distant rural views all round but is only a short car journey away from Clitheroe and its many amenities. Currently comprising a living room, dining kitchen, conservatory, utility room, two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate shower. Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55132144.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 352083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.