4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarrows Hole Lane, Little Dunham, King's Lynn
- COMING SOON! A new bungalow under construction
- Stunning living room and kitchen/dining room
- Four double bedrooms with dual-aspect master
- Family bathroom and two en-suites
- Glorious plot and position opposite protected woodland
COMING SOON! A superb detached bungalow on a glorious plot on the edge of a village with four bedrooms, two spacious reception rooms, high specification finishes inside and out currently under construction with no onward chain!
A stunning, bespoke and executive detached bungalow set in a glorious plot on the edge of a semi-rural village in the heart of west Norfolk built to the high specification associated with Clayland architects exclusive designs. This bungalow has a raft of accommodation and is currently under construction with a high level of detail being paid to each and every finish. The accommodation comprises a dual aspect living room, a superb kitchen/dining room and utility area, four double bedrooms with two en-suites, a high spec family bathroom and impressive entrance hall. The property has a garage and attractive car port to the side and sits on a glorious plot on the edge of the village which sits opposite protected woodland and sides onto the road and fields beyond. At this early stage of development there are a degree of future options available and the property is offered with no onward chain so call now to avoid missing out!
Block paved path from driveway, courtesey light, high spec compostie door with UPVC inserts into
High quality composite front door with patterned glass inserts and frosted side panel. Underfloor heating cupboard. Loft hatch. Smooth ceiling. Telephone point and central heating thermostat. Oak veneer doors to all rooms.
Kitchen/family/dining Room 20' 7" max x 19' 11" max ( 6.27m max x 6.07m max )
Underfloor heating throughout. Stunning triple aspect room with UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated cream window to front and side and UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated patio doors onto the garden. Fully fitted quality kitchen with a range of wall and base units having work surfaces over. Inset Ceramic 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with chrome swan-neck mixer tap. Freestanding Range style cooker with extractor hood over. Integral dishwasher and American fridge/freezer. Tiled splash backs and floor. Built in coffee maker. Smooth ceiling and recessed lighting. Oak veneer part glazed doors into
Living Room 17' 6" x 15' 10" ( 5.33m x 4.83m )
Triple aspect room with UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated cream windows to rear and side aspects and UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated cream patio doors onto the garden. TV point, wall lights and smooth ceiling.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 4' 9" ( 3.45m x 1.45m )
Tiled floor. Work surface with space for washing machine under. UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated cream window and door to side aspect. Power points and space for tumble dryer.
Luxury Bathroom 13' 3" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.04m max x 3.30m max )
Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated and frosted cream window to rear aspect. Part tiled walls. Underfloor heating. Luxury freestanding bath. Double shower cubicle with rainforest shower and shower attachment. Low level WC. Floating luxury hand wash basin with mixer tap. Underfloor heating.
Master Bedroom 16' 6" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.03m max x 3.78m max )
UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated cream window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. TV point. Smooth ceiling. Oak veneer doors to
En-Suite Shower Room
Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double shower cubicle with rainforest shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Extractor fan. Smooth ceiling and recessed lighting. Underfloor heating. UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated cream window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.70m x 3.48m )
Underfloor heating. UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated cream window to side aspect, tv point, smooth ceiling. Oak veneer door to
En-Suite Shower Room
Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double shower cubicle with rainforest shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Extractor fan. Smooth ceiling and recessed lighting. Underfloor heating. UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated cream window to side aspect.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.43m )
Underfloor heating. UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated cream window to side aspect, tv point, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Underfloor heating. UPVC double glazed argon filled A rated cream window to rear aspect, tv point, smooth ceiling.
The property is positioned opposite a wooded nature reserve. Mature trees line the front of the plot. There is an elevated gravel driveway betwixt two lawned verges. There is a block paved path to the front door and at the perimiter. One boundary has a post and rail fence to one side and closeboard fencing to the other. The driveway leads to an oak framed carport measuring 18 8 x 9 2 with a block paved parking bay and provides access to
Garage 18' 11" x 10' 10" ( 5.77m x 3.30m )
Electric remote control roller door, power, light and exposed eaves that also stretch over the car port.
The property enjoys a field aspect to one side and is south facing. The garden is a great size and will be seeded for lawns. There are patios at the rear of the kitchen and living room.
Leave Swaffham on the A 47 heading towards Norwich and after a couple of miles turn left signposted towards Little Dunham. Proceed along and take the turning left into Barrows Hole Lane where the property can be found on the corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.