3 bedroom terraced house for saleHenry Street, Ruabon, Wrexham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £110,000-£130,000
- Sought after location
- Mid-terrace Property
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
Guide Price £110,000-£130,000. A beautifully presented and well proportioned three bedroom mid-terraced property situated to the attractive and sought after village of Ruabon benefiting from attractive gardens and excellent commuter links throughout the region. Internal inspection highly recomend
Guide Price £110,000-£130,000. Situated to the attractive and sought after village of Ruabon is this beautifully presented and well proportioned three bedroom mid-terraced property benefiting from an attractive courtyard to rear and further lawned and patio garden beyond. The property has been maintained to a high standard by the current owner. Whilst the village of Ruabon offers excellent commuter links throughout the region via the A483 and rail networks. Inspection highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed door with decorative leaded motif and double glazed window above opening to entrance hall.
High coved ceilings. Dado rail. Radiator with cover. Wood effect laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor. Timber panelled door to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
Feature chimney breast. High coved ceiling. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Part glazed door to kitchen. Wide opening to lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
Outset chimney breast with recessed multi fuel cast iron stove set upon a tiled hearth. High coved ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring. Modern upright radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 7' 11" ( 4.19m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of white high gloss base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worksurfaces with inset single bowl sink drain unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring electric hob with filter extractor over and electric oven and grill beneath. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled flooring. Breakfast bar. Access to under stair storage area. TV point. Concealed gas boiler. Double glazed window to side elevation. Double glazed door to side elevation.
High ceiling with loft access. Dado rail. Double glazed window to side elevation. Panelled doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Chimney breast with original tiled hearth. High ceiling. Radiator. Exposed timber floor boards. Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.41m )
Chimney breast. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.21m )
High ceiling. Recess for storage. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bathroom 11' 2" x 8' ( 3.40m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a white four piece suite comprising enclosed shower cubicle. Panelled corner bath with mixer shower tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled part wood panelled walls. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Wrought iron gate opens onto a paved and gravelled area to front elevation with path to front door.
Enclosed paved courtyard to rear with gravelled edging and timber gate to path with access for neighbours. Further gate then opens to an enclosed L-shaped garden being laid to lawn with paved terrace and raised gravelled border, timber shed, wood store and fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55132408.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.