2 bedroom terraced house for saleRossett Street, Tuebrook, Liverpool, L6
Withdrawn from Market £63,500
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Bright and Spacious Through Lounge
- Attractive Secondary Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Access to Rear
- Two Substantial Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
- Ideal Investment - No Onward Chain
Located in the area of Tuebrook, L6 is this two bedroom mid terrace property brought proudly to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Rossett Street, and available for sale with no onward chain, this well presented home is currently tenanted on a rolling month by month basis at 450GBP/month and provides an excellent investment opportunity for a lucky buyer. Upon entering the home you are greeted by a bright entry hall that guides you through to a spacious through lounge and dining room. Enjoying a neutral décor and quality carpeting throughout, this inviting space offers a bay window to the front aspect and two feature fireplaces, offering an attractive setting for sociable living and family meal time. Completing this floor is a sizeable kitchen featuring a range of modern wall and base units and plentiful work surface space. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms each finished to a good standard and receiving plenty of natural light. Providing the finishing touches to this spacious home is a four piece family bathroom suite with a Jacuzzi bath tub and complementary ceramics to the walls and floor. Externally, there is a yard to the rear elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6927794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.