2 bedroom bungalow for saleDrovers Rise, Stanton
- 2 BEDROOM DETACHED PARK HOME FOR THE OVER 50'S
- GENEROUS WELL STOCKED GARDENS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ON THE EDGE OF THE PARK WITH VIEWS
- FURNITURE CAN BE INCLUDED IF REQUIRED
LOCATED ON THE EDGE OF THIS POPULAR RESIDENTIAL PARK for the over 50's, this two bedroom detached park home is presented in excellent order throughout and is offered for sale furnished if required.
14' 11'' x 9' 8'' (max) (4.54m x 2.94m)
Twin drainer stainless steel sink incorporated into a range of fitted base and wall units with roll top work surfaces and part-tiled walls. Fitted electric oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Airing cupboard housing new gas combi boiler. Larder cupboard. Radiator. Window to side. Door to side.
19' 8'' x 16' 0'' (max) (5.99m x 4.87m)
Flat screen wall mounted electric fire. TV point. Two radiators. Two windows to front. Window to side.
11' 2'' x 9' 8'' (3.40m x 2.94m)
Fitted wardrobes and drawer units. Radiator. Window to side.
9' 8'' x 8' 4'' (2.94m x 2.54m)
Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Window to side.
Refurbished with panel bath with shower over, low level WC, hand basin with vanity unit. Wet boarded surround. Ladder radiator. Window to side.
Large front garden laid to lawn and interspersed with beds and decorative borders.
for parking and leading to:
Up and over door. Power and light. Metal shed to rear.
Laid to lawn with paved patio and established shrubs
The home is 36' x 20'. The current pitch fee is £123.60 per month to include water.
REPLACEMENT DOOR TO
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6899014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by All Homes, Thurston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.