3 bedroom park home for saleBrynteg Country And Leisure, Llanrug, Caernarfon
- 5 - Star Holiday Park
- On-site country club, restaurant and leisure facilities
- Spa and beauty facilities
- Woodlands walks
- Breathtaking views
Situated just a short distance away from the Isle of Anglesey and close to the Menai Strait is this 5 Star holiday park with ample local amenities including on-site club, restaurant, spa and beauty facilities, leisure facilities includin golf course and football field, woodland walks and lake overlo
Situated just a short distance away from the Isle of Anglesey and close to the Menai Strait is this 5 Star holiday park with ample local amenities including on-site club, restaurant, spa and beauty facilities and leisure facilities including golf course and football field. The park also benefits from breathtaking views, woodland walks and even has their very own lake overlooking Mount Snowdon. In brief the property comprises entrance, lounge area, kitchen/dining area, utility room, inner hall, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom and outside decked terrace.
From the raised deck is a set of double glazed sliding double doors with double glazed side panels opening to open plan lounge, diner and kitchen.
Lounge Area 17' 1" x 10' 1" ( 5.21m x 3.07m )
A spacious and well lie area with plenty of natural light. Outset feature fireplace with cream mantel and surround with inset electric fire with remote control set upon a raised hearth. Two double glazed windows to side elevation. Double glazed sliding doors with double glazed side panels to decked terrace. Recessed lights. Radiator. TV point. Open plan to dining room.
Kitchen/dining Area 18' 7" x 9' 2" ( 5.66m x 2.79m )
Fitted with an attractive range of cream high gloss fronted base, wall and drawer units with wood effect worksurfces and breakfast bar with inset one and half bowl sink an drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in appliances to include five ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor over. Built in electric double oven, microwave, slimline dishwasher, wine fridge and fridge freezer. Space for dining table. Recessed lights. Double glazed velux roof lights. Two double glazed windows to side elevation and double glazed sliding double doors with double glazed side panels to decked terrace. Part glazed door to inner hall. Further door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.03m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a range of cream high gloss base and wall units with wood effect worksurfaces with inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine (available by negotiations). Radiator. Double glazed window and door to side elevation. Cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
Three wall lights. Modern upright radiator. Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 3" into recess x 9' 6" ( 4.04m into recess x 2.90m )
Built in double wardrobe with sliding doors, hanging rails, shelving and drawers. Built in dressing table. Radiator. TV point. Recessed lights. Three double glazed windows to side elevation. Door to en-suite.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising enclosed shower cubicle. Twin wash basins set atop a vanity unit with cupboards beneath. WC. Fitted mirror with lights over. Recessed lights. Chrome towel radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed window. Electric shaver point.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.92m )
Built in double wardrobe with handing rails, shelving and drawers. Radiator. TV point. Recessed lights. Three double glazed windows with views over the park.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Built in single wardrobe. Radiator. Recessed lights. Three double glazed windows.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising anelled bath with mixer shower tap and glazed screen. Wash basin set atop vanity unit with cupboard beneath. WC. Fitted mirror with light over. Chrome towel radiator. Electric shaver point. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Double glazed window.
Steps up to a large raised decked terrace extending long the rear elevation with glazed balustrade and extending along one side to side door to utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.