4 bedroom detached house for saleYork Road, Calne
Sold STC £350,000
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Luxury living throughout
- Many extras including fitted wardrobes
- Buyers Incentive
- No Onward Chain
If you are looking for a executive four bedroom house that is designed with both practicality and style at its core, then The Cambridge from Redrow is for you. The property is filled with all of the latest features that the modern family could need with elegant touches and luxury in every room.
Its is obvious from the first glance that York Road has been lovingly cared for by the current owners who have owned the property from new. From the open plan family/kitchen area, to the sophistication and sanctuary of the lounge, The Cambridge design offers a superb balance between family life and personal space with a marvelous en-suite to the master bedroom, generous garage, separate utility room and cloak rooms are just some of details that make evident the careful thought that has gone into the design of this property.
Externally the garden has been beautifully landscaped with clever planting, sun terraces and offers a good degree of seclusion with mature hedgerow beyond the boundaries.
If you long for an executive home then look no further than this charming property.
Entrance to this stunning four bedroom detached family home is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, doors leading to the cloakroom, lounge and kitchen, smoke detector and a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising an obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a radiator.
Lounge 17' (max into Bay) x 21' 9" ( 5.18m (max into Bay) x 6.63m )
Peaceful formal living room with a double glazed Bay window to the front aspect, electric fireplace with marble effect hearth and surround with electric fire. Television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 25' 1" x 12' 4" (max) ( 7.65m x 3.76m (max) )
Stunning fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with under unit lighting, work surfaces over and matching upstands, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Smeg electric oven, Smeg gas hob with matching chimney style cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated Smeg microwave. Under stairs storage cupboard, useful larder storage, television aerial point and telephone point. Double glazed window to the rear aspect, sliding Patio doors leading to the garden, door leading to the utility room, gloss tiled flooring and two radiators.
Utility Room 6' 5" (max) x 5' 8" ( 1.96m (max) x 1.73m )
Door leading to the driveway, range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and matching upstands, stainless steel sink/drainer. Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, central heating boiler and a continuation of gloss tiled flooring from the kitchen.
Stairs from the hall, smoke detector, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 2" (max to wardrobes) x 12' ( 3.71m (max to wardrobes) x 3.66m )
Light and spacious master suite with double glazed windows to the front aspect, two double fitted wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
En-suite comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a double shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, shaver point, extractor fan, inset spot lights and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 2" (max) ( 3.81m x 2.79m (max) )
Another good sized bedroom with two double fitted wardrobes, television aerial point, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" (max) x 7' 6" ( 3.43m (max) x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, fitted wardrobes with a range of drawers and a radiator
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.29m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Luxury family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Airing cupboard, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, extractor fan, inset spot lights and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Enclosed by low level hedge, laid to lawn with pathway leading to the front door.
A stunning feature is the landscaped private rear gardens with a raised sun terrace to the rear and a further patio to the front. Gated access to the side leading to the driveway and garage.
With an up and over door, personal door to the garden, eaves storage, power and light.
Driveway parking for 2+ cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55133539.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN104703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.