3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBraemor Road, Calne
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom
- Driveway Parking
- Generous Rear Garden
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Buyers Incentive Available
NO ONWARD CHAIN on this superb three bedroom end-terrace property which boasts spacious accommodation throughout, driveway parking to the front for two cars and generous rear garden.
Situated in a popular location this superb three bedroom end-terrace property offers light and spacious accommodation throughout. Located to the first floor are the three good sized bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom. The ground floor comprises of the entrance hall, lounge and spacious kitchen/diner. Externally the property boasts a generous rear garden and driveway parking for two cars.
Entrance to this three bed end of terrace family home situated in a popular residential area is via front door leading into entrance hall which comprises : double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, stairs leading to the first floor, telephone point and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" (max) x 13' 6" (max) ( 4.22m (max) x 4.11m (max) )
Good sized lounge comprising double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 9' 6" x 16' 11" ( 2.90m x 5.16m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, door leading to the garden, central heating boiler, under stairs storage cupboard and two radiators.
Stairs from the entrance hall, doors to all rooms and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 2" (max) x 12' 1" (max) ( 2.79m (max) x 3.68m (max) )
Good sized master bedroom comprising double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" (max) x 11' 2" (max) ( 3.15m (max) x 3.40m (max) )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.03m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over. Two double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
A fully enclosed rear garden offering a superb degree of privacy. The garden is mostly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and trees to complete what is both a superb area for entertaining but also a peaceful retreat to enjoy the summer evenings.
Located to the front of the property is driveway parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55133545.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.