2 bedroom terraced house for saleBristol Street, Brighton
Sold STC £450,000
- 2 BEDROOMS
- VICTORIAN TERRACE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE BATHROOM
- LANDSCAPED REAR GRADEN
This beautifully presented two bedroom house. The property benefits from two reception rooms, a spacious kitchen, luxurious bathroom and landscaped rear garden.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Walled front with iron gate and railings. Path leading to front door.
Radiator with decorative cover.
Sitting Room 13' 4" into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.06m into bay x 3.58m )
Double radiator, double glazed bay window to front, feature fire place with tiled inserts, two wall mounted lights.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.61m )
Double radiator, two storage cupboards under stairs, double glazed french doors leading out to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
Tiled flooring, three spot lights, range of units at eye and base level, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, beech working surfaces with tiled splashback, space for washing machine, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated oven, four ring hob, cupboard housing gas fired boiler,double glazed window to side, part glazed door, large double glazed window overlooking rear garden.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" into bay x 13' 1" excluding wardrobe ( 4.09m into bay x 3.99m excluding wardrobe )
Double glazed bay window to front, four fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, double radiator.
Inset spot lighting, wall mounted light, tiled flooring and part tiled walls, white suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin encased in vanity unit with tiled surround and splashback, tiled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower attachment, two double glazed windows, extractor, ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" excluding wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 2.97m excluding wardrobes x 2.92m )
Double glazed window over looking rear garden, three fitted wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, double radiator.
Beautifully landscaped rear garden laid to decking with two tiers and walled surround, planting borders and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55134403.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.