3 bedroom house for saleColney Road, Berryfields, Aylesbury
- DOUBLE FRONTED THREE BEDROOM HOME
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE WITH FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
BROWN & MERRY A modern and well presented double fronted three bedroom family home being situated within this popular development and being within walking distance of local schools and Aylesbury Vale Parkway. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home.
A modern and well presented double fronted three bedroom family home being situated within this popular development and being within walking distance of local schools and Aylesbury Vale Parkway. The property features double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with French doors to garden, fitted kitchen/diner, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed garden, driveway and garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home.
Part glazed door opening to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor and landing with under stairs storage cupboard. Telephone point. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Radiator.
Lounge 18' 6" x 10' ( 5.64m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Television and telephone point. Radiator. Twin French doors opening to garden.
Kitchen / Diner 9' x 18' 6" ( 2.74m x 5.64m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit. Inset oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher. Cupboard housing boiler. Tiled splash backs and flooring. Radiator. Double glazed windows to front and rear elevations.
First Floor & Landing
Access to loft. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' ( 3.30m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
A modern suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with shower above. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to front.
Being enclosed with paved and lawned areas. Rear gated access to driveway.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to garage.
Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55134424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.