5 bedroom terraced house for saleBromyard Avenue, London
- ARCHITECT DESIGNED HOUSE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SECURE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHRROMS - TWO EN-SUITE
- FANTASTIC POSITION WITHIN THE DEVELOPMENT
- INTEGRAL GARAGE + ONE EXTERNAL DEMISED PARKING SPACE
- NEW BUILD WITH 8 YEARS NHBC GUARANTEE
A rare opportunity to acquire a unique four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, two reception rooms Townhouse, with two outside spaces (landscaped garden and roof terrace). The house is a short distance from Chiswick & Wendell Park and is in a gated development.
Barnard Marcus are delighted to present this fabulous architect designed house to the market and an opportunity to buy into W3's most exclusive private development. Secure electric gates lead onto a communal driveway. This stunning property consists of a large entrance hallway, with storage cupboard/cloakroom and WC/utility Cupboard. The modern kitchen is fully equipped and has granite work surfaces and is open plan leading onto a light and airy dining area and then a reception area which has direct access to a private & sunny landscaped garden. There are solid oak wood stairs leading to the basement. The latter comprises a large integral garage capable of housing two cars. With oak wood stairs throughout, the first floor is made up of a bright master bedroom with built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom, a storage cupboard and a second reception room with a west facing balcony, overlooking the front of the development. The second floor is extremely well appointed with two bathrooms (one en-suite) and three double bedrooms. The top floor has been designed to create a bar area and access to a roof terrace, affording stunning views over the local cricket ground, tennis courts and then the park. There are solar panels to manage electricity costs . Other benefits include full CAT 5 cabling for speedy internet/AV requirements, air purifying system throughout, internal and external demised parking spaces, no onward chain & outstanding storage.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55134433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEP104848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Bedford Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.