3 bedroom park home for saleBrynteg Country And Leisure Park, Llanrug, Caernarfon
- 5 - Star Holiday Park
- On-site country club, restaurant and leisure facilities
- Spa and beauty facilities
- Woodlands walks
- Breathtaking views
Situated just a short distance away from the Isle of Anglesey and close to the Menai Strait is this 5 Star holiday park with ample local amenities including on-site club, restaurant, spa and beauty facilities, leisure facilities includin golf course and football field, woodland walks and lake overlo
Situated just a short distance away from the Isle of Anglesey and close to the Menai Strait is this 5 Star holiday park with ample local amenities including on-site club, restaurant, spa and beauty facilities and leisure facilities including golf course and football field. The park also benefits from breathtaking views, woodland walks and even has their very own lake overlooking Mount Snowdon. In brief the property comprises
UPVC double glazed french doors with double glazed side panels open to living room.
Living Room 23' 6" x 11' 4" ( 7.16m x 3.45m )
A bright and spacious room wit double glazed windows to side elevation. Double glazed door to side elevation. Double glazed french doors to rear elevation onto decked terrace with views over lake and hillside beyond. Part panelled walls to dado height. Feature composite fireplace with outset electric stove set upon a raised hearth. Two modern upright radiators. TV point. Doors to inner hall and utility room and open plan to spacious kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 20' 7" x 9' 9" ( 6.27m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a quality range of base and wall units with large island unit with seating area and inset five ring gas hob with extractor fan over and storage units beneath and wood effect worksurfaces with inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Appliances to include electric double oven, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Under pelmet lights. Space for dining table. Modern upright radiator. Recessed lights. Double glazed roof lights. Two double glazed windows to side elevation. Further double glazed french doors to rear elevation with aspect over lake and hillside beyond. Concealed gas boiler.
Utility 9' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.97m x 1.88m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with match the kitchen with wood effect worksurfaces with inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Recessed lights. Built in washing machine. Double glazed window.
Recessed lights. Modern upright radiator. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 9' 7" + recess ( 2.97m x 2.92m + recess )
Built in dressing table. TV point. Modern upright radiator. Three double glazed windows. Opening to dressing room.
Fitted with a range of wardrobes, drawers and shelving to two walls with recessed lights and door to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising large double shower cubicle with chrome shower and glazed doors. Wash basin set into vanity unit with waterfall tap and cupboard beneath. WC. Built in storage cabinets and shelving. Fitted mirror. Chrome towel radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" to wardrobes x 8' 4" ( 2.95m to wardrobes x 2.54m )
Two built in double wardrobes with mirrored doors. Recessed lights. TV point. Modern upright radiator. Door to bathroom.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
L-Shaped. Built in double wardrobe and dressing table. Modern upright radiator. Double glazed window.
Fitted with a white four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower tap. Corner shower cubicle. Wash basin set into vanity unit with storage cupboards. WC. Chrome towel radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed window. Doors to inner hall and bedroom two.
Large raised decked terrace to rear elevation with glazed balustrade and inset hot tub. The deck continues to the side elevation with door to lounge. Superb views to rear elevation over parkland, the lake and hillside beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.