4 bedroom bungalow for saleDunes Road, Greatstone, Kent
- Extended 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Open aspect to the rear
- Fabulous open plan kitchen
- Split level accommodation
- Close to the beach
- EPC energy rating D (66)
As always, chalet style homes give the outside impression of being of average size with small bedrooms. Well nothing could be further from the truth with this property as it offers a great location and delivers the space that everyone is looking for.You really do need to have a look at this one, the accommodation from the second you arrive will embrace you with that feeling of being home. The lounge is a more formal adult space that provides a quiet, comfortable place to snuggle up with a DVD or a good book, somewhere to take time for you! The real central hub is the kitchen and dining/family room - an open place space for the children to play in and keep their important art work together. This room is a multi functional space for adults to enjoy whilst keeping an eye on the children playing or for chatting with friends.The split level accommodation works really well if extended family need to stay over and stairs are too much. The principle bedroom has it's own en-suite which is a real bonus for a large family home. The separate utility room for wet boots and dogs is very useful to cater for the outside living lifestyle. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, both with pleasant views and excellent storage.In summary, a large family home, close to the beach with a large garden and only a short walk from the shops.
What the Owner says:
We love our home, the location and the position close to the beach is just fabulous but unfortunately it's time to move on and start a new chapter in our lives.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Bedroom 4: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)
- Lounge: 15'3 x 15'1 (4.65m x 4.60m)
- Dining/family area: 16'8 x 10'3 (5.08m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen area: 19'2 x 11'0 (5.85m x 3.36m)
- Utility room: 11'7 x 6'5 (3.53m x 1.96m)
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 29'1 maximum x 8'3 (8.87m x 2.52m)
- En-suite shower room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 14'3 maximum x 12'6 (4.35m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'11 maximum x 10'7 (4.85m x 3.23m)
- Gardens to the front & rear
- Off road parking to the front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55135258.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13522929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, New Romney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.