5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlbion Road, Great Yarmouth
- Guide Price £175000-£190,000
- End terrace character property
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, part c/h
- G/f shower room, f/f bathroom
- Low maintenance front garden, small rear yard
- Central location close to town centre
CHAIN FREE - WILLIAM H BROWN are delighted to introduce to the market a 5 bedroom CHARACTER PROPERTY with 4 reception rooms, g/f shower room, f/f bathroom, front forecourt & garden, rear yard situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to the TOWN CENTRE. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A 5 bedroom END TERRACE CHARACTER PROPERTY with 4 reception rooms, ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom, front forecourt & garden, rear yard. The property is situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to the TOWN CENTRE.
Entrance Hall - Exmouth Place
Single glazed door to front, carpet, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.43m x 1.96m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, sink and drainer, gas cooker point, tiling, plumbing for washing machine, space for under counter fridge and freezer, dual aspect windows, vinyl flooring.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 10" max ( 2.90m x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpet, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' x 13' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.99m )
Single glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, carpet, stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 11' 11" x 13' 6" ( 3.63m x 4.11m )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet, doors to bathroom and courtyard.
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Entrance Hall - Albion Road
Double glazed door to side, carpet.
Snug 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 13' 6" max ( 3.63m x 4.11m max )
Double glazed sash window to front, built in cupboard, telephone point, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 13' 10" ( 3.58m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, built in cupboard, loft access, carpet.
Bedroom 3 13' 6" max x 10' 1" ( 4.11m max x 3.07m )
Double glazed dormer window to side, vaulted ceiling, wash hand basin, carpet.
Bedroom 4 12' 6" x 6' 11" ( 3.81m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side, vaulted ceiling, combi boiler, carpet.
Bedroom 5 10' 1" x 13' 7" ( 3.07m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to side, vaulted ceiling, built in wardrobe, eaves cupboard, wash hand basin, floorboards.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, electric radiator, wood stripped walls, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, double glazed window to front.
Low maintenance garden, shrubs and flowers, outside light, outside toilet with wash hand basin, access to store cupboard.
Store / Shop
Access from street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55136272.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.