2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWillesby Road, Spalding
- **WAS £132,500 REDUCED TO £129,000**
- Modern Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- On Street Parking
- Private Rear Garden
This MODERN SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW is situated WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF SPALDING TOWN CENTRE and its amenities. The property boasts TWO BEDROOMS, KITCHEN/DINER, brick built lean to, ON STREET PARKING and a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN.
DON'T MISS OUT!! A fantastic opportunity to purchase this modern bungalow within easy walking distance of Spalding town centre and its amenities.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen/diner, brick built lean to, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a private rear garden, shared storage shed and on street parking.
Double glazed door to front aspect with frosted glass side panel, large airing cupboard housing the CH boiler and fuse board, radiator, wood effect flooring and textured ceiling.
Kitchen/Diner 13' 3" x 9' 11" extending to 10' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.02m extending to 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, electric cooker, electric hob, tiled flooring, radiator and textured ceiling. UPVC door leading to lean to.
Brick Built Lean To 7' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.16m x 1.78m )
Having a door leading into the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 11" plus wardrobes ( 3.56m x 2.72m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and over head storage units, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 7' 9" plus wardrobes ( 2.72m x 2.36m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes with hanging space and over head storage, wood effect flooring and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, newly fitted suite comprising of a P shaped bath, shower, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator and loft hatch access.
The front of the property has a small laid to lawn area and path leading to the storm porch.
There is a private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with access to the on street parking and access to the shared shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55136290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.