3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBedford Road, Aspley Guise
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Completely refurbished
- Three bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/ breakfast/dining room
Offered with no upward chain a completely refurbished, double glazed, non-estate, three bedroom semi-detached residence, located in a non-estate location looking across the road to open fields.
Offered with no upward chain a completely refurbished, double glazed, non-estate, three bedroom semi-detached residence, located in a non-estate location looking across the road to open fields. Comprising, entrance hall, refitted cloakroom, sitting room, designer open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room, utility room.
Wooden with leaded inserts.
Stairs to first floor, wood laminate flooring, radiator, picture rail, under stair storage area, doors to rooms.
Sitting Room 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, functional tiled fireplace with wooden mantle over, picture rails and radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast/ Dining Roo 18' 3" x 16' 7" ( 5.56m x 5.05m )
The contemporary hub of this family home, ideal for family time and entertaining friends. Open plan and comprising a brand new fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of light faced storage units at eye and base level with extensive marble work surfaces and complimentary tiling. Central breakfast bar/preparation island with marble top, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher and storage cupboard. Montpellier range cooker with five ring halogen hob, and oven below, stainless steel cooker hood above.
Integrated tall boy fridge/freezer, integrated microwave, further storage units to side with marble work surface over, double glazed window to side, large open plan space for dining table and chairs, double glazed window to side, twin double glazed doors to rear, wood laminate flooring, door to:-
Double glazed door to rear garden, radiator, door to cloakroom, open plan to:-
Utility 9' 2" x 6' 2" ( 2.79m x 1.88m )
Stainless steel sink unit mixer tap and with cupboard under, work surface over, plumbing for automatic washing, plumbing for tumble dryer, two double glazed windows to rear, tall boy storage unit with cupboards and drawers.
Cloakroom 5' x 2' 7" ( 1.52m x 0.79m )
Refitted to comprise low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, heated towel rail, double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, wall hung storage unit.
First Floor Landing And Radiat
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear, and radiator. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room 7' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.29m x 1.68m )
Refitted to comprise, Low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, corner sited separate shower unit with curved screen door, wall mounted shower mixer, complimentary tiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 5" plus 5'8 x 2'9 recess ( 3.18m x 2.57m plus 5'8 x 2'9 recess )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, access to loft space, door to:-
En Suite Shower Room 6' 4" x 5' 6" ( 1.93m x 1.68m )
Refitted to comprise, Low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to rear, corner sited separate shower unit with curved screen door, wall mounted shower mixer, complimentary tiling.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Family Bath/ Shower Room
Adjacent to bedroom three and completely refurbished to comprise, free standing luxury curved bath with mixer/waterfall taps and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, corner sited separate shower unit with curved screen door, wall mounted shower mixer, complimentary tiling. Obscure double glazed window to front.
Driveway to front.
Fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55136323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.