2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTownsend Road, Upwell, Wisbech
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached cottage
- Two double bedrooms
- Plot in excess of a quarter of an acre
- Oil fired central heating
- Extensive plot and lots of parking
GARDENER'S WORLD! Situated in a popular village location, on a plot in excess of a 1/4 of an acre, is this superb two double bedroom semi-detached cottage which also benefits from a large workshop that has potential for many uses. Viewing essential to appreciate!
GARDENER'S WORLD! Situated in a popular village location, on a plot in excess of a 1/4 of an acre, is this superb semi-detached cottage which also benefits from a large workshop that has potential for many uses. On the ground floor there is a lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and two uPVC conservatories that overlook the garden and parking area. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms.
Moving outside, there is a large workshop measuring 33ft, a log store and extensive gardens mainly laid to lawn and with mature plants and shrubs. There is also a feature garden pond. The house is well presented throughout, has oil fired central heating, full uPVC double glazing and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Lounge 12' 2" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.71m max x 3.00m max )
Sitting Room 12' 6" inc stairs x 12' 1" max ( 3.81m inc stairs x 3.68m max )
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 10' 1" ( 3.53m max x 3.07m )
Bathroom 8' 5" x 5' 4" ( 2.57m x 1.63m )
Conservatory 1 15' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.90m )
Conservatory 2 9' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" max x 9' 11" ( 3.71m max x 3.02m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
Workshop 33' x 8' ( 10.06m x 2.44m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and continue straight on. At the roundabout proceed straight over and head towards Outwell. Upon entering the village, at the mini roundabout turn right and then left into Isle Road. Continue along to the village of Upwell and turn left signposted Welney & Three Holes. Continue along New Road into Townsend Road where the property can be found on your right hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55136329.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.