3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrayshaw Road, East Ardsley, Wakefield
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Private cul-de-sac location
- Available with no onward chain
- Well proportioned rooms
- Garage facilities
Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this THREE bedroom detached bungalow situated in East Ardsley on a private cul-de-sac. Offering three double bedrooms, house bathroom, great sized living/dining room, quality fitted kitchen, parking for multiple cars and detached garage.
Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this wonderful THREE bedroom detached BUNGALOW situated in East Ardsley on a private cul-de-sac. Offering three double bedrooms, house bathroom, great sized living/dining room, quality fitted kitchen, parking for multiple cars and DETACHED garage. This really is not an opportunity not to be missed as properties of this standard don't stay on the market for long.
Lounge 22' 7" x 10' 7" ( 6.88m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front, electric fire and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 10' ( 2.97m x 3.05m )
Quality fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the side and door leading to driveway.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 6" Plus fitted wardrobes ( 3.58m x 3.51m Plus fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator
Three piece fitted suite comprising of white paneled bath with taps, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching pedestal, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the side and gas central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is driveway leading to a detached garage and a laid to lawn garden with an array of mature plants and shrubbery. To the rear of the property is private enclosed laid to lawn garden with an array of mature plants shrubbery and fenced boundaries making this ideal for pets and children.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55136341.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.