4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDorchester Avenue, North Harrow, HA2
- Spacious four bedroom semi-detached house
- Located on a sought after cul-de-sac in West Harrow
- Extended living space housing a sleek fitted kitchen
- Three generous double bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Bright bathroom and additional downstairs shower room
- Private garden
- Driveway providing off street parking
- Close to both West Harrow and North Harrow Stations
Bright and spacious throughout with an extended living area, this lovely four bedroom semi-detached house offers modern interiors with a good finish, a private garden and a driveway for off-street parking.
Dorchester Avenue is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac moments from the amenities of West Harrow and North Harrow. The green open spaces of West Harrow Recreation Ground are moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 990015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.