3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAshcombe Park, London
Under Offer £599,950
• An end of terrace 1930’s built extended 3 bedroom family house in this desirable road off Cairnfield Avenue and located within a few hundred yards of Neasden shopping centre and bus services
• Gas central heating
• Partly double glazed windows
• Rear extension providing large kitchen/diner
• Double garage to rear of property (approached via a rear access road)
• Off street parking to front
• The nearest is station is Neasden (Jubilee Line)
• Chain free
Property ref: 121_2457_4205583
Under stairs cupboard.
With WC and wash hand basin.
29'2" x 11'4" (8.90m x 3.47m Feature fireplace to front room. Double glazed bay window. Rear room with feature shelving and display cabinet built-in to chimney breast recess. Double glazed patio doors to;-
L shaped Kitchen/Diner:
17’6” x 16’4” (5.36m x 5m) with ceramic tiled flooring. Door to rear garden. Cupboard with gas boiler and hot water cylinder. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in gas hob with oven below and extractor hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Built-in wall cupboards and matching base cabinets with work surfaces above and tiled surrounds.
Bedroom 1 (front):
15'4” x 11'3" (4.69m x 3.44m) Built in wardrobes. Double glazed bay window.
Bedroom 2 (rear):
12'11” x 9'10" (3.69m x 2.77m) Built in wardrobes.
9'x 6'5" (2.74m x 1.98m) Double glazed window.
7’10” x 7’5” (2.16m x 2.29m) Four piece suite comprising of white panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below. Low level WC. Separate shower cubicle. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls. Down lights to ceiling.
Off street parking to front garden. Side pedestrian access. Double garage with adjoining shed to rear of property. Rear garden some 57’ (mainly lawn)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55138432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4205583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hoopers, Neasden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.