3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkfield Avenue, Eastbourne
Sold STC £230,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-detached house
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Garage & Generous Garden to the Rear
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Popular Area of Hampden Park
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000
Bright and well-proportioned family home offering spacious rooms throughout, located in the popular Hampden Park. Close to the local shops, schools and train station. Benefiting from large kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, garage and large, attractive rear garden.
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000
An extremely spacious, bright and well proportioned semi-detached family home. Situated in the popular residential area of Hampden Park. Conveniently located close to good primary and secondary schools, local shops and Hampden Park train station. The accommodation on offer comprises of entrance hall leading into spacious living room with opening into the generous kitchen/diner. To the rear is a bright and airy conservatory leading onto the well maintained lawned garden. Upstairs offers three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. This property also has the added benefit of garage to the side with driveway leading up and area of lawn to the side with pathway to the front door. Viewings are a must to appreciate the merits this property has to offer.
Double glazed front door into entrance hall with double glazed window, radiator and thermostat.
Living Room 15' 1" into recess x 11' 3" ( 4.60m into recess x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 9' 3" ( 5.61m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, understairs storage space, door to the conservatory and double glazed window to the rear and side aspects.
Conservatory 14' 5" x 8' 6" ( 4.39m x 2.59m )
UPVC constructions with lights, double glazed windows to the rear and side and radiator.
Stairs from the entrance hall up to the first floor landing with loft access and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 8' 2" plus recess ( 2.59m x 2.49m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 6' 8" plus recess ( 3.43m x 2.03m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps with shower attachment, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Steps down to patio seating area, extending to large rear garden, approximately 80ft, private and enclosed, mostly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and flower beds with side access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55138531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.