4 bedroom terraced house for saleEssex Street, Halifax
Guide Price £105,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £105,000-£115,000
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Kitchen & Two Reception Rooms
- Front Yard & On Street Parking
- NO CHAIN
- Accommodation set Over Three Floors
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
GUIDE: £105,000-£115,000. An impressive four bedroom mid terraced property, situated between Parkinson Lane and Hopwood Lane. Benefiting from good transport links and many local amenities on Queens Road and King Cross, the property is also ideally placed for local schooling and TESCO superstore.
William H Brown Halifax are pleased to bring to the market at a guide price of £105,000-£115,000 this impressive four bedroom mid terraced property located on Essex Street, conveniently situated between Parkinson Lane and Hopwood Lane. Benefiting from good transport links and many local amenities on Queens Road and King Cross, the property is also ideally placed for local schooling and Tesco superstore. In brief the property comprises of: lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor, with two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor, with a further two bedrooms and additional w.c. to the second floor. Externally, the property offers a front yard space and on street parking. With NO CHAIN. Call us now to arrange a viewing!
Enter the property through uPVC front door into the lounge.
The lounge features a gas fireplace with marble inset and hearth, a picture rail and has decorative cornicing to the ceiling. The room also benefits from a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 12' 4" Maximum into Alcove x 12' ( 3.76m Maximum into Alcove x 3.66m )
The dining room features a gas fireplace and has a central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 8' 7" Maximum x 9' 3" Maximum ( 2.62m Maximum x 2.82m Maximum )
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. The kitchen benefits from an electric oven and five ring gas hob with cooker hood over. There is plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
With a central heating radiator, the landing provides access to two of the bedrooms and the main bathroom. From here, a staircase leads to the second floor.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' Into Alcove ( 4.06m x 3.05m Into Alcove )
Benefiting from a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 5" Into Alcove ( 3.63m x 2.87m Into Alcove )
With laminate flooring, the second bedroom provides a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A three piece bathroom suite comprising of, a panelled bath, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level w.c. With part tiled walls, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Located to the second floor are the further two bedrooms and an additional w.c.
Bedroom Three 15' 3" Maximum x 12' 2" Maximum Under Eaves ( 4.65m Maximum x 3.71m Maximum Under Eaves )
With restricted head height, the third bedroom offers a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" Maximum x 10' 1" Maximum Under Eaves ( 3.40m Maximum x 3.07m Maximum Under Eaves )
With restricted head height, the fourth bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A two piece suite comprising of, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level w.c. With part tiled walls, the room further benefits from a double glazed skylight window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property is a yard with stone wall boundaries and the property further offers on street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55140625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.