3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMonksbrook Close, Eastleigh
- Detached bungalow in a cul-de-sac
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Generous garden backing onto Monks Brook
- Close to Fleming Park
- Accessible to the commuter links
Detached bungalow with no forward chain located in a cul-de-sac with a generous size garden backing onto Monks Brook. The accommodation offers three bedrooms, a spacious lounge, a kitchen and a bathroom. Conveniently located for the Town Centre and Motorway junctions.
This detached bungalow is in need of some updating offered with no forward chain and located in a cul-de-sac with a generous size garden backing onto Monks Brook and a front garden with driveway offering off road parking. Conveniently located for Eastleigh town centre, schools and colleges, leisure centre and motorway junctions.
Obscure double glazed front door, loft access hatch, storage cupboard
Lounge 15' 7" max into chimney recess x 11' 5" ( 4.75m max into chimney recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fire
Kitchen 12' 8" max into recess x 8' 5" ( 3.86m max into recess x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the side and rear, obscure double glazed door to the side, sink unit with cupboard below, further range of wall and base level units with worktops over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, point for cooker, larder style storage cupboard, boiler
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted heater
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Window to the rear, wall mounted heater
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 7' ( 3.45m x 2.13m )
Double glazed obscure window to the side
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment from taps, tiled walls
To The Front
To the front of the property there is a front garden laid to lawn with a driveway providing off road parking
To The Rear
The rear garden has a workshop/garage and is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs. The rear garden backs onto Monks Brook providing an attractive outlook.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55140628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.