3 bedroom detached house for saleSutherland Way, Stamford
Offers Over £285,000
- REDUCED FROM £300,000
- Good Access To The Town, A1, Local Amenities & Schooling
- Detached Three Bedroom Home
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Block Paved Driveway
- Detached Single Garage
- Popular Road
- No Chain, Early Viewing Recommended
This established detached home is set on this ever popular road, offering good access to the town centre, schooling and local amenities.
The property is well presented throughout and offers the following accommodation: Entrance hall, lounge opening through to the dining room with sliding doors to the garden, kitchen which also has a door to the garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a blocked paved driveway providing parking and a detached single garage with up and over door, and an enclosed garden to the rear.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Dining Room 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 1" ( 4.06m x 2.46m )
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Detached Single Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55140670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.