4 bedroom terraced house for saleShrubbery Street, Kidderminster
- FOUR BEDROOM PERIOD PROPERTY
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- FAMILY BATHROOM & ADDITIONAL SHOWER ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PERIOD FEATURES
- MUST BE SEEN
****FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY****PERIOD FEATURES****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****CELLAR****STUNNING KITCHEN****REAR GARDEN****FAMILY BATHROOM AND ADDITIONAL SHOWER ROOM****OFF ROAD PARKING****BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED****SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION****MUST BE SEEN!
A stunning four bedroom property boosting period features and situated in a sought after location. Set over three floors and comprising entrance hallway, cellar, lounge, dining room, stunning kitchen, four generous sized bedrooms, family bathroom and further shower room. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, off road parking for one vehicle and a rear garden. This property must been seen to be fully appreciated.
Driveway parking for one car and Minton tiled floor leading to front door.
Glassed door to side aspect with window above, ceiling light, ceiling rose, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, doors to cellar, lounge and dining room.
Cellar 12' 5" excluding stairs x 10' 3" max ( 3.78m excluding stairs x 3.12m max )
Double glazed sky light, spot lights and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 11' 4" into recess ( 4.55m max x 3.45m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect with feature stained glass, ceiling light, ceiling rose, coving to ceiling, stunning feature gas fire with marble surround and gas central heated radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" max x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.01m max x 3.48m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, ceiling rose, coving to ceiling, multi-fuel burner, built in cupboards, gas central heated radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 23' 7" max x 7' 3" max ( 7.19m max x 2.21m max )
Glassed door and windows to side aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, two double glazed sky lights, five ceiling lights, vast range of wall, drawer and base units, under cupboard lighting, worktops, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, extractor hood, two electric ovens, five ring gas hob, integrated dish washer, integrated washing machine, integrated tumble dryer, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor, door to cloakroom and double glazed French doors to gardens.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, wash hand basin, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor landing, ceiling light, built-in cupboard, doors to first floor bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 15' into recess x 13' max ( 4.57m into recess x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, ceiling rose, coving to ceiling, feature fire place and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom 13' 1" max x 9' 4" into recess ( 3.99m max x 2.84m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, feature fire place and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, spot lights, P shaped bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashback and heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed sky light, ceiling light, doors to second floor bedrooms and shower room.
Newly fitted suite, spot lights, access to loft, walk in shower, vanity wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom 15' into recess x 13' 1" max ( 4.57m into recess x 3.99m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft, feature fire place, fitted wardrobe, gas central heated radiator and restricted head space in areas.
Bedroom 14' 11" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.55m max x 3.99m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, feature fireplace, fitted wardrobes, shelving and drawers, gas central heated radiator and restricted head space in areas.
Fenced and hedged borders, patio area, outside tap, outside power points, security lights, apple tree, timber shed and playhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55140727.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.