2 bedroom flat for saleWestcroft, CHIPPENHAM
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Entrance
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Ideal First Time Buy/Investment
Situated on the popular West side of the town is this first floor flat which benefits from its own entrance and two good size bedrooms,
Situated on the popular West side of the town is this first floor flat which benefits from its own entrance and has accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also has the added benefit of upvc double glazing. INTERNAL VIEWING A MUST!
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Door to front, electric heater, storage cupboards, airing cupboard.
Lounge 13' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.22m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, electric heating, television point.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.32m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater, storage cupboard.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, fan heater.
From our offices in the Market Place proceed out of town along Timber Street, turning right at the junction with Gladstone Road then right at the traffic lights. Take the left hand lane and first exit onto A4 Bath Road. Continue straight on turning right third exit at the Pheasant Roundabout onto Hungerdown Lane. Take the first right into Westcroft.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55140751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.