3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWindsor Drive, Ramsey Forty Foot, Huntingdon
Sold STC £280,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking For Four Vehicles
A beautifully presented family home situated in the semi rural village of Ramsey Forty Foot. The property has been enjoyed & improved by the current owners and offers a very relaxing and tranquil environment. Call now to arrange your viewing & to avoid disappointment.
Set in the semi rural location of Ramsey Forty Foot, we are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow. The accommodation briefly comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, family bathroom, ensuite, front & rear gardens off road parking for four cars. This great family home has been enjoyed by the current owners who like the space and the tranquility of the area. Call us now to secure your viewing!
Utility Room 10' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 21' 6" x 11' 9" ( 6.55m x 3.58m )
Store Room/ Garage Conversion
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 10" ( 5.08m x 3.61m )
Dining Room 16' 7" inc recess x 9' 11" ( 5.05m inc recess x 3.02m )
Conservatory 12' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.28m )
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.18m x 3.07m )
Dressing Area 5' 10" to front of wardrobes x 4' 5" ( 1.78m to front of wardrobes x 1.35m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.90m )
Corner bath and double shower.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55142986.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY103406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.