3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGorham Way, Telscombe Cliffs, Peacehaven
Sold STC £300,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Integral Garage with Driveway
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Sun Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Outstanding views across The Tye and the sea
Detached bungalow in sought after location with beautiful views overlooking The Tye and down towards the sea. The property benefits from front and rear gardens, integral garage, sun room and comprises 2/3 bedrooms, white suite bathroom and kitchen.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this detached bungalow in sought after location with beautiful views overlooking Telscombe Tye and down towards the sea. The property benefits from front and rear gardens, integral garage, sun room and comprises 2/3 bedrooms, white suite bathroom and kitchen. This property does need full refurbishment but the potential to have a beautiful home afterwards is there if you don't mind the work. Contact sole agents Fox & Sons on 01273 587222.
Double glazed door to side.
Living Room 14' x 12' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front, open feature fireplace, TV point, wall lights, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 15' 11" ( 2.57m x 4.85m )
A range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, partly tiled, radiator. Double glazed window to front offering wide views of Telscombe Tye.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, original wooden flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' x 7' 11" ( 4.57m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.67m )
Double glazed door to leading to sun room, radiator.
Windows to side and rear, door leading to garden.
Fitted suite comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, tiling. Double glazed window to side.
Mainly paved over with plants and shrubs bordering, pathway to front door and rear garden.
Low maintenance rear garden with patio area, with decking to one side and lawned area.
Integral garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55143010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.