3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKathleen Avenue, SCUNTHORPE
- Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Modern Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended!
Situated within this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area is this three bedroom semi-detached FAMILY house. Internally BOASTING charming and WELL-PRESENTED living areas throughout. Externally offering a garage and ENCLOSED rear garden. Excellent opportunity! Viewing highly recommended!
A fine example of a brilliant property is this well-presented family home. Accommdation includes a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Externally offering an encolosed rear garden and garage. Situated within close proximity to Ashby shopping centre with its various facilities and amenities.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
Lounge 10' 5" Out Of Bay x 12' 4" Max ( 3.18m Out Of Bay x 3.76m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas fire, radiator, contemporary style flushed door.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.51m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, double stainless steel gas oven, electric hob, splash back, stainless steel cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, coving, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled flooring, two double glazed windows.
Construction UPVC, electric wall mounted fire, fan lights, ceramic tiled flooring.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access, double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" Max x 10' 5" ( 3.33m Max x 3.18m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, coving, laminate flooring.
White suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and shower attachment, Part tiling, heated towel rail, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation.
Laid to lawn, timber fencing forming boundary
Power, light, up and over doors, single glazed window to side, timber door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55143013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.