3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQueens Crescent, Eastbourne
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- EVER SOUGHT AFTER ST ANTHONYS LOCATION
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- BENEFITS FROM A LOFT ROOM
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE / FOUR BEDROOM Family home located in the EVER SOUGHT after St Anthonys area of Eastbourne. Having been modernised by the current owner, the property now boasts FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION throughout with the added benefit of a loft room.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE / FOUR BEDROOM Family home located in the EVER SOUGHT after St Anthonys area of Eastbourne. Having been modernised by the current owner, the property now boasts FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION throughout with the added benefit of a loft room, fully sized CELLAR and an large rear garden. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, wood effect flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Comprising low level W C, partly tiled walls and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" Into Bay x 10' 10" ( 4.32m Into Bay x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, electric fireplace with surround and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for a range cooker with cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, wood effect flooring, ample space for a dining room table, double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )
Previously used as a kitchen but could be used for numerous purposes. Having a door to the garden, large under stairs storage cupboard, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing having a double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Four / Loft Room 12' 2" x 15' 5" MAX ( 3.71m x 4.70m MAX )
Having a skylight style window to the rear aspect, views towards the South Downs, built in eaves storage and a radiator.
Comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator and a frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Having steps leading down to the main garden with gated side access, access into the Cellar, lean to currently used as a summer house with ample storage space, main area laid to lawn with a raised mature shrub borders, various fruit trees and plants, feature pond, various paved seating areas and a fence surround.
The property benefits from a full sized cellar that stems from the footprint of the house, having power and lighting, divided in various places but a great storage area.
The front garden provides off road parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55143016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.