3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodhouse Place, Tuxford, Newark
Sold STC £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom end townhouse
- Positioned on a corner plot with gardens to three sides
- Dining Kitchen, lounge and ground floor w.c.
- Highly regarded village location, excellent amenities, superb local schools
Positioned in the highly regarded and well served village of Tuxford is this three bedroom townhouse with gardens to three sides and a GARAGE.
Tuxford offers a wealth of amenities including the highly acclaimed Tuxford academy, a post office, co operative supermarket, doctors, pharmacy and restaurants, public houses and takeaways. The village is ideally located to access the A1 motorway within 1 mile.
Double glazed door and understairs storage.
Wc, wash hand basin and a tiled floor.
Lounge 19' 10" x 9' 11" ( 6.05m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows and a multi fuel burner.
Kitchen 19' 11" x 10' 6" ( 6.07m x 3.20m )
Range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric hob and oven, tiled flooring and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 20' 5" max x 10' 2" max into recess ( 6.22m max x 3.10m max into recess )
Wooden flooring, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.23m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Three piece suite in white with a shower above the bath and a double glazed window.
Gardens to three sides.
Detached garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55143034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.