3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoyal Gardens, Liphook Road, Lindford
- Exclusive development in the the heart of Lindford
- Iconic development in the former grounds of the newly refurbished Royal Exchange pub/restaurant, an exclusive venue in which to drink, eat and entertain
- Available immediately - show home reserved
- Walking distance of local amenities and woodland ie Broxhead Nature Reserve
- Off road allocated parking
- Three bedrooms
- Large reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Well planned and landscaped front and rear garden
- No onward chain
LAST ONE REMAINING * Exciting opportunity * Exceptional build quality in an exclusive development * One of only 4 brand new houses * Heart of Lindford * Available immediately * Highly regarded builder Strathmoor Developments Ltd * Private front garden * Private rear garden with lawn, patio and garden shed * Large communal off road parking area with two allocated parking spaces * Modern stylish kitchen with breakfast area and patio doors opening to the rear garden * Reception room with sitting and dining space * Front door opening into hallway with cloakroom * Modern tiled family bathroom * Master bedroom with ensuite facility * Two further bedrooms * Solar panels to the roof * No onward chain - Available immediately * Show home reserved - only three remaining *
Lindford is a popular small semi rural village just into Hampshire famed for the River Wey running through it. The area has extensive surrounding countryside, of particular note is Broxhead Common which is part of the National Trust and is famous for its heather and wildlife (especially the nightjar). This area forms part of the Shipwrights Way where you can walk, cycle or ride to Bentley in the north or Portsmouth Dockyard in the south. The Shipwrights Ways also runs through Bordon Woods and borders the River Wey. Local shops and services are available nearby with the larger towns of Farnham, Alton and Petersfield offering high street shopping and main line rail connections, and are within a ten mile or so radius. The smaller town of Liphook, with a slower train service into London is less than 5 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55143976.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6954884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.