4 bedroom detached house for saleBeech Road, Beetley, Dereham
Guide Price £350,000
- £350,000 - £375,000 Guide
- Extended Detached Family Home
- 4 Double Bedrooms + 3 Reception Rooms
- 18' Kitchen + Utility Room
- En-Suite Shower Room + Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Ample Parking + Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating + Solar Panels
- Popular Village Location
An extremely well presented 4 double bedroom detached family home, located within this highly regarded area in Beetley. The property further boasts 3 reception rooms, 18' kitchen + utility room, en-suite facilities, gardens, double garage and ample off-road parking. Internal viewing is essential.
Located within Litcham High School catchment area, we are pleased to offer for sale this very well presented detached family home.
An internal inspection of this well-proportioned house is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the location and accommodation offered for sale.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, alarm system, radiator, telephone point, Karndean flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and vanity unit with inset hand wash basin, tiled splash backs, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Study 10' into bay x 8' 4" ( 3.05m into bay x 2.54m )
Radiator, UPVC windows to the front and side aspects.
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' 6" max ( 5.31m x 3.81m max )
Fireplace with hearth and inset wood burner, radiator, television point, UPVC window to the front aspect, glazed doors opening to:
Dining Room 12' 11" max x 9' 10" ( 3.94m max x 3.00m )
Radiator, Karndean flooring, UPVC tilt & open external entrance door opening to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 18' 6" x 11' 9" ( 5.64m x 3.58m )
An extensive range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs, space for Range style cooker with extractor hood over, space for American style fridge-freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated waste disposal unit, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC windows and side and rear aspects, UPVC external entrance doors opening to the side aspect, door opening to:
Utility Room 8' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.54m x 1.78m )
A range of matching wall and floor mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect, stable style door.
UPVC window to the front aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the rear aspect, integral door opening to the double garage.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, loft access, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 17' x 11' 10" max ( 5.18m x 3.61m max )
Built-in wardrobe, telephone point, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising vanity unit with inset w.c and hand wash basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, touch sensor backlit mirror, shaver point, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 16' 5" to wardrobe x 8' 4" ( 5.00m to wardrobe x 2.54m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" to wardrobe x 9' 10" ( 3.18m to wardrobe x 3.00m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 8' 4" max ( 3.76m x 2.54m max )
Built-in cupboard, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs, touch sensor backlit mirror, shaver point, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a brick-weave driveway providing ample off-road parking and access to the double garage. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn with flower beds and external lighting, enclosed by fencing and hedging.
Gated side access leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with an enclosed patio area, further paved patio area with retaining brick wall, flower and shrub beds, two timber garden storage sheds and a wood store, fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
Double Garage 18' 11" x 18' 10" ( 5.77m x 5.74m )
Twin up and over doors to the front aspect, pitched roof, oil fired central heating boiler, power and lighting.
Garden Shed 9' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.29m )
Power and lighting.
Beetley is a sought after village situated about 3 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham and 15 miles from the City of Norwich. There is a primary school, a public house and in Old Beetley an excellent example of a 14th century church. Beetley is within the catchment area for Litcham High School and Gressenhall Museum is located on the edge of the village. Beetley Meadow is ideal for dog walking and has a dedicated children's play area.
Upon entering the village of Beetley from the Dereham direction, proceed along Fakenham Road and take the right hand turn into Beech Road. Continue along and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55144873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.