4 bedroom detached house for saleBulrush Close, Scarning, Dereham
Sold STC £280,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- 20' Kitchen/Dining Room + Conservatory
- Cloakroom, En-Suite + Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Gardens, Driveway + Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Popular Location
A well presented 4 bedroom detached family home, located within this popular development, on the edge of Dereham town. Boasting a 20' kitchen/dining room + conservatory, en-suite, garage, driveway and gardens, an internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation offered.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached home, located within this popular development.
In brief, the well-proportioned accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, 20' kitchen/diner, conservatory and lounge. This is complemented on the first floor by: Landing area, master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside, there are front and rear gardens, driveway and an integral garage.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, UPVC window to the side aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC window to the side aspect.
Lounge 15' 1" to bay x 11' 7" ( 4.60m to bay x 3.53m )
Radiator, telephone point, Amtico flooring, UPVC window to the side aspect, UPVC bay window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 7" x 8' 8" ( 6.27m x 2.64m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over and under-unit lighting, inset single drainer sink unit, space for Range style cooker with extractor hood over, built-in grill, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC window to the rear aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the rear aspect, integral door opening to the garage.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
Of UPVC construction, external entrance doors opening to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, loft access, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 7" into wardrobe ( 3.76m x 3.53m into wardrobe )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor fan, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 11' max ( 3.48m x 3.35m max )
Radiator, laminate flooring, UPVC windows overlooking the side and rear aspects.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" max x 8' 3" ( 2.64m max x 2.51m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, tiled splash backs, radiator, laminate flooring, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a brick-weave driveway leading to the integral garage. The remainder of the front garden boasts a slate area with shrub beds.
The rear garden boasts an array and flower, plants and shrub beds with a garden pond, outside tap and timber garden storage shed, enclosed by a brick wall and panelled fencing.
Integral Garage 17' 4" x 8' 6" ( 5.28m x 2.59m )
Up and over door, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Scarning is a popular area adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham and also extends for about two miles to the old village of Scarning with its attractive church and a primary school. Dereham town itself is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed through the town centre and bear left at the War Memorial down Swaffham Road. Continue along this road and take the left hand turn into Drayton Hall Lane. Take the second turning left into Welden Road and then take the first turning right into Hawthorn Drive. Take the first left into Bulrush Close and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55144885.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.